Saturday, June 11, 2011

Key Lime Frozen Yogurt

I'm on a bit of a citrus kick, just a fair warning to you all.

If you see an over abundance or lime, orange, and lemon themed foods on here, dont be surprised.

Summer just makes me want that tartness of citrus that is just perfect on a hot day. Also, I recently received Kitchen Aid ice cream maker attachment (I got it free in a rebate), so Key Lime Frozen Yogurt sounded fantastic, especially since it is a no-cook recipe and it was only yesterday that I got the oven/stove back to working order.

Key Lime Frozen Yogurt
from Southern Living

32oz contain whole milk French vanilla yogurt
14oz can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
1/2 cup key lime juice
Ginger snaps for serving

Whisk together all ingredients in a bowl and pour into a 1 1/2 quart container of an ice cream maker, freeze according to manufacturer's directions.


No comments:

Post a Comment