Friday, June 17, 2011

Brownie Cookies


I have a confession, a kind of guilty pleasure. Brownie mix cookies. They are sooo rich and then you add the chocolate chips and they are to-die-for. Believe me, if you are having a chocolate craving, this will more than satisfy. I'm slightly ashamed that it is from a mix, but it is a doctored mix at least, right? They are just so irresistible! Bring them to your next get-together and just wait for the "oooohs and ahhhhs" to begin.

I got home from work today and knew I had to make them. It was one of those long and tedious days when you want to go home even before you walk inside, and then, two hours into your shift, you end up bleeding through (thank goodness for black pants) and have no feminine items on hand. However, when I ate these cookies witch a cold glass of milk from a local farm, my day automatically became perfect. Even with the fact that I chipped my tooth last night and have a slightly exposed nerve, haha. Yay brownie cookies.



Double Chocolate Brownie Cookies!
19.5 oz Brownie Mix
¼ cup butter, melted
4oz cream cheese, softened
1 egg
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips (or more, if you would give you are anything like me and would be tempted to chop off your right hand for chocolate)
Preheat oven to 350F.
Mix all ingredients except chocolate chips in a bowl with a spoon until well blended. Dough will be sticky.
Fold in chocolate chips.
Drop onto ungreased cookie sheets by the tablespoon. Should make 24-30 cookiesBake for 13-15 minutes. Let cool. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment