Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Foodie!

I have this inkling that this blog is going to primarily turn into a blog about food. Like how I love to eat plain yogurt, honey, granola, and fruit on lazy mornings. I used to eat it for lunch in high school (I would mix the honey and yogurt in the morning, then bring granola in a baggy and a banana to slice up and mix in when lunch time came around.) Everyone thought it looked disgusting, like milk and cereal that had been left out on the counter for days, but it was so yummy.

Goal before going back to Kentucky: have lunch at 4 rivers BBQ, best BBQ on the face of the earth.
Honestly, don't make fun of me, but I have already decided that I love their BBQ so much that, if/when I ever get married, they are catering my rehearsal dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment